p e r i o d o n t i c s
i m p l a n t s
"Devoted to giving you a healthy smile with confidence."
"We practice preventive periodontics. It requires a commitment on the part of our patients and our staff. It's an ongoing successful approach to dental care. And it works. We are unconditionally committed to excellence." Dr. Gregory M. Reich
Periodontal treatments provided for children and adults.
We offer many types of non-surgical and surgical periodontic treatments for you. Procedures are available that include treatment of periodontal disease, gum problems, tooth loss, oral cancer, cosmetic alterations, and dental implants.
Below is a listing of the more widely used treatments available. This is an abbreviated list of the many treatments we offer. Please inquire about any of our treatments listed here or any treatments not listed that you would like to know more about.
- Dental Radiographs
- X-rays of all teeth for diagnostic examination to aid in treatment planning.
- iCAT Scanning of Head and Neck
- 3D imaging of oral and maxillofacial structures for diagnostic examination to aid in treatment planning.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Bad Breath (Halitosis)
- Examination of mouth to determine bacterial infection causing bad breath.
- Oral Pathology and Cancer Screening
- Examination of inner mouth, face, and neck areas for diagnostic examination of cancer detection.
- Scaling and Root Planing (SRP)
- Cleaning of the root surfaces beneath the gumline to remove bacterial plaque and tartar deposits to shrink gum and reduce pockets.
- TMJ Treatment
- Examination and treatment of jaw and joint due to an incorrect bite, grinding and clenching. Often bite adjustment and a night guard solves the problem and prevents further deterioration of the disc in the joint and arthritis.
- Dental Implant Placement
- Titanium implant fixture or fixtures painlessly inserted into jaw bones to attach and support crowns, bridges, or dentures.
- Crown Lengthening
- Reshaping and / or repositioning of gum and bone tissue to adjust exposure length of natural teeth for new crowns where decay or fractures have extended below gum line.
- Guided Tissue Regeneration
- Reconstruction of lost bone due to moderate to severe periodontal disease with sterile freeze dried human or synthetic bone, healing proteins, and resorbable membranes.
- Pocket Depth Reduction (Osseous)
- The most common periodontal surgical procedure for pocket elimination involves reshaping and recontouring of bone to eliminate small defects which have caused pockets and resuture the gums.
- Regeneration of Lost Bone
- Grafting of moderate size bone defects around the teeth which are a result of periodontal disease with sterile freeze dried and synthetic bone. This builds the support of the teeth back up and corrects loose and sensitive teeth.
- Ridge Augmentation
- Rebuilding the jaw bone destroyed by periodontal disease and tooth loss with sterile freeze dried and synthetic bone and healing factors to accept implants in three to four months.
- Sinus Augmentation
- Procedure used to lift maxillary sinus membrane up five to ten millimeters and add sterile freeze dried human bone through small access opening in the side of the sinus to facilitate implant placement where the sinus has grown down into the ridge, making implant placement and restorations impossible.
- Gingival Grafts
- Placement of gingival tissue below what gingiva remains on mildly receded teeth where remaining gingiva is so minimal as to make continued recession very likely.
- Connective Tissue Grafts
- Placement sterile freeze dried or patients own connective tissue over severely receded, abraded or sensitive roots, which restores esthetics to normal, eliminates cold sensitivity and prevents further recession.
Dental Implant Consultation provided at no charge.
We gladly offer free consultation for any dental implant procedures that you may need. Please call our office to set up an appointment for free consultation.
Working with insurance companies.
We work directly with your insurance company to make sure you get the maximum benefits according to your plan. We are members of many PPO insurances and accept group or individual pricing plans. For the uninsured, we will work out an economically suitable pricing plan to accommodate your dental needs. Everyone deserves a healthy smile and we will do our very best to ensure affordability for you.
For your safety and protection.
We strictly maintain a sterilized environment to protect our patients and ourselves for prevention of infections and contaminants. We adhere to the standards, guidelines, and regulations recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Center for Disease Control (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
View Quicktime movie patient cases.
Dear Dr. Reich,
"I wanted to thank you for doing such a wonderful job on my gingival grafts. They turned out beautifully...more
Dear Dr. Reich,
"I just wanted to thank you for your excellent work on my implant procedure. Everything went very well and...more
Dear Dr. Reich and Staff,
"I would really like to thank you for your painless surgery. The thing that kept me going and cut down the nerves is...more